We are an engineering company working on our own solutions, our so-called Jetpeller, and customer challenges on project basis. To drive our product advancements, customer projects and joint collaborations in funded programs, we need passionate technical personnel taking action and responsibility.
- Technical project management of development projects
- Coordination of project team, customers, and suppliers
- Design and calculation of powertrain configurations and system components
- Coordination of production and build-up of prototypes
- Planning, execution, and evaluation of tests
- Completed, good degree (Bachelor, Master or comparable) in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or a comparable engineering discipline
- Excellent systems understanding, analytical thinking and methodological skills to solve complex issues
- Very good organizational and communication skills, decision-making readiness and strong on teamwork
- Independent way of working and reliable assumption of responsibility
- Proficiency in English and German required
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office), CAD/CFD desirable
We are a small team in Aachen dedicated to contributing to sustainable powertrain solutions for the Advanced Air Mobility together with our partners and customers. We are flexible in the way we work and in our working models. As a startup we offer an exciting and varied working environment with a competitive salary. Our company growth offers development opportunities for both personal and professional growth, as well as the possibility of quickly assuming responsibility and job enrichment.
Be part of our team and send us your full application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date, your salary requirement, and send you application by email to email@example.com.